Followers

Saturday 8 June 2013

Creativity Magazine Competition Layout Take 2

 Have you ever made a layout for  competition and noticed a slight blip on your page? that's what happened to me and the more i looked at the more i noticed it. so i had to rewrite my journaling only i had ran out of the backing paper i used last time and because i was using recycled packaging every page is unique. At least i have a copy to keep in my album now.

 bubble wrap is one of those cheap yet effective ways of adding texture to your layouts and you can keep using it because you can swill it under the tap and save it for next time.
 i have started to experiment with gresso. i painted over some recycled card and stamped over it with the Urban stamps Postcard writing stamp.
My original layout with a blip in my hand writing. i know it's only small but it was bugging me!

No comments: