I was nominated by Rachel Coleman a fellow member of The memory nest design team. Who I thank for leaving comments on my projects. I thought I would be a fun way of getting to now everyone and a great way to network with other blog owners.
As a recipient of this award I need to do the following:
- List 11 random facts about myself.
- Answer the 11 questions the awarding blogger has asked me.
- Nominate 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) for the award and link to them in my post. or as many as you feel comfortable tagging.
- Create 11 questions the nominated bloggers have to answer.
- Let the nominated bloggers know they have been nominated.
What was the last book you read?
the last book I read was Cloud Atlas and it made more sense then the film. Basically its about how the same souls are reincarnated through the centuries and how each of the characters are linked together.
Describe your perfect day?
on the beach I like to collect things
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Peru I have always been fascinated by the Mayans
What is on your nightstand?
a note pad in case I get any design ideas
Early riser or night owl?
Night owl all my best ideas happen at bedtime
Coffee or tea?
Tea I get grouchy if there milk runs out
You wake up to a rainy day, what do you do?
make scrapbook layouts and cards
You wake up to a sunny day, what do you do?
go on a day out some where then make a scrapbook layout about it.
What is your favourite flavour of ice cream?
What was the biggest surprise of your life?
Being accepted on 3 design teams in less then a year
Do dragons count? no ok I like cats as well
ok my questions
1) What are you watching at the moment
2) What is your favourite movie
3) If you were stranded on a desert island what would you bring
4) What is your favourite colour
5) Name a song that is stuck in your head
6) what is your dream job
7) Name your greatest achievement so far
8) Name a crafting item you cant live with out
9) Name a favourite place
10) What inspired the name of your blog
11) What is your favourite musician
ok now on to the hard part of listing 11 things about myself without putting you all to sleep.
1) I wont walk under a ladder, not because I am suppositious but because something might fall on my head
2) I am mildly dyslexic I don't mention this much as its too hard to spell. Its a strange condition that makes you write letters backwards and jumble up words in a sentence more often then everyone else. which is why I like auto correct. (Bloody English language with hidden letters). it also means that I cant tell left from right I have no idea why. I cant drive either as I once indicated left but turned right making the car behind me rather mad. Don't worry it doesn't affect me much unless I have to write something down or give directions.
3) I can speak 3 languages French , Spanish and Japanese. I'm am not fluent but I know enough to be polite and order food.
4) I watch paranormal shows of which some are interesting while others scare the life out of me. I can never tell if they are faking this stuff. I watched Paranormal Witness one night when the other half had gone to snooker and I wouldn't go upstairs without turning on all the lights first. I sent the cat up first to check if it was safe.
5) I own two cats Leo and Timmy who like to play me up by scratching my furniture and then running off and hiding when I go to tell them off. Timmy nearly lost one of his lives when he decided to eat my bakers twine. Leo likes to wake me up in the morning by jumping on my head and then purring loudly down my ear if I refuse to move.
6) I am an Ares which means I am playful and stubborn but loyal as well.
7) I was born on a Monday which means I am the first sign in the Zodiac and born on the first day of the week. spooky
8) My name originates from Ireland and means pure.
9) Snakes and Eels creep me out, I hate that horrible wiggly motion they make when they move.
10) I am allergic to soap based products, don't worry I can still keep clean.
11) I am a fan of Science Fiction, books, films and shows. I find it interesting how some of the gadgets they use in the older films have become things we use today. like Spock's hand held computer and mobile phones. Still waiting for a transporter and a robot that likes house work.
ok now its your turn
1) Jill Pryor http://deliciousdesignsbyjillpryor.blogspot.co.uk/
2) Michelle Gower http://www.scrapthology.blogspot.com
3)Dee Fletcher http://denisefletcher60.wordpress.com/
4) Heather Mitchell http://heathermitchelldesign.wordpress.com
5) Nikki Smith http://what-nikki-did-next.blogspot.co.uk/
6) Sarah Douglas http://stickerkitten.co.uk
7) Sarah Jackman read www.kraftidesigns.wordpress.com
9)Leslie Germaine www.thememorynest.blogspot.co.uk
10) Paula Whittaker http://justforoneday11.blogspot.co.uk/