Followers

Tuesday 27 January 2015

Forever mixed media layout

As we approaches Valentines day, i would like to share with you some of my romantic makes starting with Dovecrafts latest range.

This is a scrapbook layout of my Grandparent's wedding back in February 1954. The Sweet Paris papers have a vintage feel to them so i thought it went well with the black and white photos.





 I love the resin flowers in this range especially the bright pink. I altered some of the white and cream paper flowers with misting spray so i could add extra colours that i didn't have in my stash.




You have probably noticed that i like to use die cuts on my projects, so it should come as no surprise that i have been using the new First Edition dies since they were launched in December. Here i used the key die set with Kanban metallic card stock.



And lastly the tag die set which has become a new favourite. I just cut out different sized tags and layered them up.



Thanks for visiting and you can view thius full range at www.trimcraft.co.uk

4 comments:

perfectly4med said...

Gorgeous layering and use of texture, colour and media. Love it!
On a slow, late, Crafting Cafe hop!

Neil

jane stillman said...

Love the page and the embellishments are gorgeous

Jan said...

Great LO xx Jan

Jackie T said...

This is fantastic. Hugs Jackie