Followers

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Victorian Valentines

hi all 
I'm back with more Valentines cards, this time we are going vintage.
i am lucky to have the opportunity to design with the lovely Victorian Valentines range.

I like to add texture to my projects and for this one i reused some packaging i received with an order.


This one is my favorite and it made it into the Docrafts news letter so they loved it too. i was trying to mimic the old style of valentines cards which were shaped instead of the more symmetric style we are familiar with today.
                                     
                                           I was experimenting with the spritzing inks on this card

                                                          Thanks for looking

2 comments:

janna'scraftingattic said...

These are gorgeous Katie, loving your distressing. I like to use the inside of take away coffee holders all corregated x

Brawny x said...

Great cards Katie x