Followers

Tuesday 19 May 2015

A new mixed media layout and some sad news

Hi all some sad news
Scrapbook magazine is closing so i wont get to see my work published. I will be sharing the layouts i made for my introducing feature over the next few weeks starting with this one.

                       
                                I used the Sweet Paris range to make this vintage layout of my nan

 I spritzed Ayeeda misters over the base of the page first before stamping over the top with Kaisercraft texture stamps. This one is the Grid one.

i used an assortment of white paper flower and inked them to match the layout. I used OHS sepia ink.


Thanks for looking

15 comments:

Unknown said...

At least we get to see your lovely layouts on here. They always inspire me. :)

Unknown said...

Well, that sucks! This is stunning though! So glad you're part of TCP now ;)

Linda Simpson said...

I love the background you have created on this fabulous layout! Oh no sorry to hear the magazine is closing.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Kay said...

Fantastic page, love the background and the flowers such lovely colours. Sad news for you hope you find other outlets for your work xxx

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous card x

Jackie T said...

Hi Katie this is a fantastic page. I am sorry the magazine it closing down especially as you did all that work. Hugs Jackie

Katie said...

Aww thank you Emilie

Katie said...

Thank you Erin i look forward to working with you.

Katie said...

Thank you Linda

I will be on the look out for new places to share my layouts.

Katie said...

Thank you Kay

Katie said...

Thank you Lea

Katie said...

Thank you Jackie

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Jackman Read said...

That's a real shame Katie, at least you still get to see your makes in Creativity :-) xx

Katie said...

Thank you Sarah

i hope i get more opportunities to share my layouts