Followers

Saturday 20 June 2015

Bare Basics Neon scrapbook page

    Hi all
I have a new layout to share today. Its another neon one which goes well with my holiday photos from Great Yarmouth. The whole sea front os bathed in neon lights at night.

you can find more of my projects here https://docrafts.com/Members/KatieLamb/Projects


I used the neon cardstock and punched along it using the starbright boarder punch.


I cut the title out of yellow craft foam as i wanted it to be bright and eye catching.


Thanks for popping in xx

10 comments:

jane stillman said...

A wonderful page. Lots of texture and layers

Sam Lewis said...

Ooh I do love your layouts Katie!! You must have some wonderful albums at home to treasure.
Love the mix of neutrals and neons on this one xx
xxSAMxx .
❤My Blog - The Crippled Crafter❤

Jackie T said...

Hi Katie this is a fantastic page. Hugs Jackie

Anonymous said...

Fabulous layouts, love the colours.

Hugs Erin xx

Unknown said...

Fantastic page, Katie, love all the detail you have going on here, hugs xxx

Katie said...

Thank you Jane

Katie said...

Thank you Sam
its took many years of practice

Katie said...

Thank you Jackie

Katie said...

Thank you Erin

Katie said...

Thank you Avril