Followers

Friday 5 June 2015

Forever Dark June Challenge Angels and Demons

                      Hi everyone
i am back today with my second project for the Forever Dark June Challeng. This time i am introducing our second sponsor Ikes art you can find them here http://www.ikesart.com/digital-art-stamps#!__digital-art-stamps.



This time i did a 6x6 fat page using the Angels and Demons digital stamp. its my first attempt at a fat page so i hope its OK.  you can win 3 digital stamps form the Ike's Art shop by playing along with out anything goes challenge.


 I like this stamp because it explores our dual nature, as humans we can choose to be either good or Bad.

                     This flower was a free die, i like it looks complicated but its simple to use


Thanks for visiting 




10 comments:

ike said...

Very cool and I agree with your sentiment :-) Thanks for making one of my images into such a creepy gorgeous creation :-D

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page

Dawn said...

Good morning & a Happy Saturday to you! Just hopping by on the Crafting Cafe blog hop!
Nice fat page Katie! I love the image & your sentiment. The lace is pretty as are your little flowers!
Crafty HUgs
Dawn xx

Unknown said...

Hi Katie - I'm hopping along the Crafting Cafe Blog Hop! Some great projects here on your blog.
Love this fat page.
Hugs,
Bev xx

janna'scraftingattic said...

Hiya, just hopping around the blogs. Hey you really are doing some unusual stuff, very arty and dark. Well done you x

Katie said...

Im just warming up Sue. Wait until ive got the other Angel stamps organised :)

Katie said...

Thank you Dawn.
Im still learning all these new papercrafts. I never thought this hobby had so much diversity

Katie said...

Thank you Beverley

Katie said...

Thanks Janna.
i like to keep things interesting around here. Im holding back a bit as i want to ease you all in slowly in case i give you a fright xx

lulucker said...

Wow! I've scrolled through your work. Your layouts are amazing, I love the owl. Popped over via the Crafting Café.
Lu x

Katie said...

Thank you Lulucker