Followers

Thursday 18 June 2015

Trimcraft Scrapbook Feature June

Hi all 
i am back with a new layout using the Mirabelle range. If you love this then you will love the new Santoro Willow range which will be in my next feature. You can find detailed step by steps to make this layout on the Trimcraft site here  http://www.trimcraft.co.uk/articles/how-to-scrapbook-with-recycled-materials


I wanted to create a layout that  reused packaging. The background was created by using DecoArt Misters and creating splats by unscrewing the cap and spraying the ink out while holding the lid upright.


Mirabelle is one of my favourite ranges next to Willow. Lots of lovely textured prints and sparkles.  I have used diffetent dies and materials to create interesting layers.


love wooden embelishments as you can paint and distress them for a unique look. I painted it with DecoArt White Crackle Paste and then painting over that with the Antiquing Cream.


I think one of my fav die sets is the First Edition tag set as its so versatile.


Thank you for popping in and please feel free to pop over to the Trimcraft website for more lovely projects by our trimmie family.

2 comments:

jane stillman said...

Another gorgeous layout. Love the design

Katie said...

Thank you Jane