Followers

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Colouring with the First Edition Markers


Hi all

I have been playing with the new First Edition Markers and i have to say they are easy to use with strong colours. They come with a blender pen and all the pens are numbered so its easier to shade them.


I used the Bohemian collection for this card and used spritzing ink on the card base which i sprayed lightly and flicked across the card/ I then cut two doilies in half and layered them up before i cut out the flowers and leaves from the 12x12 pad and stuck them down..


I coloured in the bird stamp by following the First Edition  colour chart  which helped me to decide which shades went together. 


The butterflies i cut out of the packaging and adhered with a 3d foam pad


I finished the card off with a sentiment and adhesive gems

Thank you for looking.

No comments: