1) Cover a square card blank with patterned paper and trim to fit
2) Position clear stamps onto the card base and then place the acrylic block. Apply ink and re-position stamps before coating with embossing powder.
3) Cut several strips of pattered papers using a ruler and craft knife.
4) Take one of the paper strips and tear the edges to add texture
5) Layer the strips of paper together and stick down once you are happy with the position of the layers
6) Cut a strip of corrugated card using a ruler and craft knife and then cut a flag tail at the bottom. Adhere this to the center of the card.
7) Stamp out a sentiment and cut to fit a wooden frame. Position onto card and glue down.