I am back with more seaside themed cards and i had a lot of fun creating these. So here are a selection off different cards and how to make them bellow.
Flip Flop Pop Up Card
Beach Hut Pop Up Card
Beach Ball Card
- Using a large circle nesting die, Place the die over the edge of a 6 x 6 card blank and hold into place with washi tape before cutting out.If you do not own a die cutting machine you can use something round like a saucer to get the same effect.
- Using the Dovecraft Bunting die, Cut out 8 flags using the larger sized one.
- Find the center of the card and glue the flags down next to each other. Leave a small gap between each flag so that the look roughly equal.
- Bunch out a small circle from patterned paper or add a button to the center
- Cut two sentiments out of craft foam, from different colors and layer them together so that the darker color shows underneath.
Cover a 6x6 card blank in patterned paper and place the next layer across the card at an angle and trim to fit.
Cut out a 10 cm by 15 cm rectangle and rough the edges with a pair of scissors.
Stick a strip of washi tape across the center of card
Cut out a circle and place in the center
Cut out two smaller circles and place either side of the large circle.
Cut out a few shells and place them inside the small circles
Add a sentiment to large circle.
Thank you for visiting and you can see more projects here http://www.trimcraft.co.uk/users/katiel