I have a few cards i made using the Simply Creative Shabby Chic papers with the step by steps for you to follow. There are more samples on my gallery http://www.trimcraft.co.uk/projects/author/katiel
- Cover a 6x6 card with patterned paper
- Cut a wide strip of pink patterned paper and adhere to center of card
- Cut a white doily in half and adhere at opposite sides of the pink paper
- Cut out a 7 cm x 5cm strip of paper and adhere to center of pink paper
- Take a couple of washi tapes and cut two strips of different lengths. Adhere to middle of card.
- Adhere a wooden frame over washi tape.
- Die-cut three feathers out of white card. Cover the tops of the feathers with gold washi tape and adhere to frame.
- Take a 6 x 6 card blank and cover both sides with matching patterned paper
- Adhere a 6 x 6 sheet of patterned paper inside the card
- Fold the two ends over each other like you would if creating a gate fold card
- Draw a circle in the middle of the two flaps and cut out
- in the centre of the card add a 4 cm wide strip and then cut out two scalloped circles and layer them up.
- Cut out a sentiment and add to centre of circle
- Place the card over a sheet of acetate and mark out the shape of the card before cutting out.
- Glue the acetate to the top flap and fold the edges of the bottom flap over to make a stand
- Using the Fiskars mini heart punch and craft foam, Punch out several hearts in chosen colours and glue to front of acetate.