Followers

Saturday 1 October 2016

Life in a Snapshot October Sketch Challenge

   Hi all

Today is the start of my first Sketch Challenge. I am super excited to see what you create with my sketch. You can either use it all or use part of the sketch. Rules are simple create a project using the sketch provided and include a link back to this challenge on you blog or Facebook Page. If you are on Facebook or Google+ please like and share this post because the more people who join in the longer i can keep the challenge running. Thank you and good luck.

                                                                         Here is the sketch  


Our sponsor is Things to Alter http://thingstoalter.co.uk/




The challenge winner is selected by random.org and will win a mystery box from Things to Alter. Winners need to email me before the next challenge otherwise it will be redrawn and a new winner announced.


Now over to the talented design team 




Katie












I am looking forward to seeing all your makes and thank you for visiting



1 comment:

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Great sketch! Sadly I discovered it too late, so I will not be able to create, take photos and link up before the submission is closed. may be NeXT time :-)