Would you like to learn how to create this mixed media Halloween card? Well stay posted because i have a step by step tutorial for you to follow.
1) Take a 6 x 6 card blank and cover with plain orange paper.
Trim to fit
2) Use a stencil to apply gesso to the edges of the card. You don't have to get it perfect as the broken pattern adds texture.
3) Add another sheet of paper to the bottom and add more of the stenciled pattern.
4) Using white tissue, Stamp your texture stamps over the top and cut them out. This is a great way of creating a textured background without running the risk of smudging the ink.
5) Cut out a rectangle just a bit bigger then your topper and adhere to card with 3D foam pads.
6) Add you layers behind the topper. I used a die to create the harlequin pattern and made my own washi tape with tissue paper.
7) Start adding the embellishments
8) Add the finishing touches and a sentiment.
Thank you for visiting