Hello crafty friends
I have a new layout on the blog and my first project for Cherish the Memory. This is an old family photo of my Grandad from the late 50's.
2) Apply gesso around the space using a palette knife.
3) Apply a stencil to the background with modeling paste.
4) Spritz with sepia ink.
5) Spritz water onto small sections of the background and sprinkle over with Gamboge and Terracotta Brusho powder. Leave to dry before applying next colour.
6) Sprinkle Cobalt Blue Brusho Powder and use a water pen to guide the colour around the embossed sections.
7) Finish background by dry brushing over with metallic paint.
8) Mat Photo onto card stock and trim to fit. Use 3d foam tape on the back to raise it off the page.
9) Cut up sheets from the 6 x 6 pad and play around with the position before sticking down. Use 3d foam tape on the main layers so you can slot more pieces under later.
10) Pop out the pieces from the die cut sheets and adhere around photo. Tuck a few in between the layers to bulk it out.
11) Fold the corner over on one of the layers and fasten with a brad, Tuck die cuts and paper twine behind it and hold in place with glue.
12) Decorate the page with cog charms.
Thank you for visiting