Waste not want not is a popular saying that rings true to us crafters,after all one person's trash is another's creative opportunity. In this tutorial i am going to show you how to use cardboard packaging and turn it into a work of art.
1) Coat the cardboard packaging with gesso.
2) Apply modeling paste with a mini stencil.
3) Add a layer of paint and ink, have fun and just create a colourful mess.
4) Stamp out the leaf lines stamp onto card.
5) Colour leaves with glimmer glaze
6) Repeat with flowers
7) Cutting out detailed stamps can be challenging, Stamp them onto your background first and use as an outline.
8) Just cut out the leaves and glue onto the corresponding outline.
9) Apply liquid glass to leaves and petals.
10) Cut out a few petals and use them to fill the gaps/
11) Add a sentiment
Magenta products used
Thank you for visiting