Just a quick little card to show you.
I used the new Sticker Kitten Birthday Dinos paper pad and made a flower card. I bet you didn't think of that one eh? The pad has plenty of non Dino themed papers that are great for use on Thank you cards or for an older recipient. You can pick up your pad here https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/StickerKittenDesign
1) take a cream A6 card blank and add a strip of green paper along the bottom
2) Using a selection of mini scalloped circle dies, Cut out a mixture of shapes from the patterned paper and layer them up.
3) Glue three lots of bakers twine down the card and adhere the circles over the top
4) Using a scalloped circle punch (Xcut Large), Punch out two circles in green and cut them in half to make leaves.
5) Add sentiment and decorate with resin flowers.