i am back with a new creepy make using a wall hanging i got from a pound shop and MDF pieces from Things to Alter.
/I started off by painting the base black and then with Weathered Wood Crackle Medium. I then applied White Crackle Paint over the top to get the big cracks.
I then painted it around the edges with Quinacridone Gold Fluid Acrylic which i spritzed with water to create a rusty effect.
The Doll heads was painted with Black Gesso and then weathered wood Crackle Medium. I then mixed grey and blue acrylic paint together and painted them up. I then rubbed around the eyes and mouth with a baby wipe to take a bit off the paint off and create a distressed look which i finished by adding Quinacridone Gold.
I punched the holes into the eyes using a Crop-a-dile and i just punched over the holes a few times to make them big enough to get the led lights through. They are held on with hot glue.
I bought so cobweb and spritzed it with Colour Chemistry Bobby's Grey and left it to dry. It looked a bit tacky left in its original colour.
I finished off by draping the cobwebs over and adding the lettering.
Thank you for visiting