Followers

Friday 27 September 2013

The Memory Nest Heart Challenge

my first layout for my new holiday album. managed to get a few photos printed before my ink ran out!!. now I've got to wait for the postman to deliver my ink and holiday snaps. I had a wonderful time down south despite the weather being completely random. my first layout is for The Memory Nest heart challenge which I'm just about in time for.

 The theme for this challenge is water, so I chose a snap I took of the tall ship Tenacious docking into Poole Quay. I used my Papermania  Ahoy There papers that I have been saving just for my holiday album. I used Tim Holtz peacock distress ink around the edges of my layers.

 The twist on this challenge was to use a interactive element so I hid my journaling in a pocket behind the page.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I love other papers perfect for your photo. Thanks for playing along with The Memory Nest.

Saskia said...

Glad you put up a close up of the journaling tag because the tearing edge of the papers is great. Reminds me of some stormy waves! Glad you joined the challenge at the MN!

Leslie Germain said...

Thanks for playing along with the challenge. Beautiful Layout!!!

Crystal Schneider said...

Thanks for joining us at the Memory Nest. Love all the layering.

Sally Cranney said...

You did a wonderful job with the challenge! Love the pp you used, the fun cogs and the torn edges. Thanks for playing along with us at The Memory Nest!