Followers

Thursday 19 September 2019

Ephemoire Poe Junk Journal

Hi all

I have a new junk journal using the various Poe themed goodies from the Ephemoire shop. I also have a flip through video and links to products below. Most of the pages have been coffee stained and they have a nice smell and crisp crunch when folded. I think the junk journaler's will know what i mean lol. I wanted this one to be more for writing in so i kept the pages simple and included pockets for things to be kept in. 






















5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Katie this is a stunning project. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous journal love all the pages and pockets-know just what you mean I have just tea stained a few!
Carol x

Shabneez said...

Great creation Katie! Shabneez

htondre@aol.com said...

Stunning journal project Katie, you know I love that skull

Nancy said...

Fabulous, Katie! :o)