Followers

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Featured in Scrapbook Magazine issue 73

Hi i have some good news to share, i received my issue of SBM 73 and my layout was featured in the Your Layouts section. i feel honoured that they choose my layout as so many readers must send in every week. Gizmo loves to dress up and you know cats if they don't want to do something they won't do it no matter how hard you try. I think he liked wearing the scarf because it kept him warm otherwise i think he would have hidden it some where.
 

                                                i based my layout on this sketch from issue 69


 and here it is in print in one of the best selling Scrapbook magazines in the UK.
 to get the scalloped edge i drew around a large doily in pencil and cut it out.
 I used Tim Holtz Tea Stain Distress Ink to colour the doily and then layered patterned paper over it. the bubble stickers are from Anita's and paperchase.

No comments: