Followers

Monday 30 June 2014

Docrafts monday: A shabby chic sewing kit


Hello and welcome to my blog, today I am sharing with you a mini sewing kit I made using Docraft's products 
the box was made by cutting out two large rectangles using the xcut nesting die. I stuck the two halves together and cut an inch off the bottom. I then folded over leavening about two inches showing on the bottom. I made two creases parallel to each other and folded up the bottom to make the flap.
The rose I made by following a Tutorial from Becky Jame's blog http://rebeccajamesdesignstudio.blogspot.co.uk/
I made the button card by cutting out one of the Madame payraud's note cards with the small square nesting die and gluing buttons to it.

I used the cousins bead sets and glued them in place with a glue gun I then glued them in place using hot glue.

Thanks for visiting

6 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Beautiful! So clever, Katie!

Jan said...

This is stunning xx Jan

Crafty Judith said...

Afternoon Katie and what a stunner hugs Judith x

Laine said...

Such a fabulous idea Katie and so much stunning design and detail.
Laine
xx

Brawny x said...

Wow this is fab. My mum would love this x

jane stillman said...

Absolutely gorgeous, and so useful too x