I have a new tutorial for all those new to scrapbooking
1) cut out a square from the extra large shape template and mat photo onto it using 3d foam pads
2) cut out a larger square, rectangle and tags from the shape cutter templates.
3) using the interchangeable border punch and the lace border, punch along the top and bottom of the large square.
4) position your shapes over the page and once you are happy with their placement stick them down.
5) use the Banner and Artisan tag maker to punch out more tags. Layer these over the larger tags to add body to the page.
6) Decide on a title for the page and stick it to the page
7) use a banner punch out in the corner of the page to display the date of the event in the photo.
8) finish page by adding embellishments such as gems and buttons around the page.