Followers

Sunday 5 June 2016

New Critters from Purple Dream Designs




                                                      Hi all

I ordered myself a custom made Steampunk Octopus from Deb at Purple Dreams Designs and i love him to bits. I thought i would show you some photos of my latest edition. You can see more of her makes here or order a custom one https://www.facebook.com/PurpleDreamDesign-171146899696057/?fref=ts you will love them even if you don't normally go for these things.




There is a lot of detail that has gone into these and the arms are poseable. 



The photos don't do it justice but the copper and white colours are really beautiful together.



I got a few Steampunk spiders too. Love the diamante one  and the one with the rose really stood out.




6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Katie this is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Very pleased that you are pleased! I hope you get lots of enjoyment from owning these as I do from creating them ...and thanking you for sharing them here. x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Awesome bead project. Love these.

Katie said...

I will definitely be ordering again

Katie said...

It's Deborah who makes these. The Octopus was a custom order

Katie said...

They are and she will make them to order