I have my first project as part of the Whisker Graphics Design Team. I love Halloween do you? We are starting to celebrate it a bit more in the UK now but we still don’t have as many Halloween things as the USA so we make our own. I altered a paper bag to make a little Halloween gift bag but what is going to be lurking inside?
I used the Divine Twine Twists Halloween bakers twine to create this traditional trick or treat bag. I might fill it with toy bugs just because I have a wicked side.
1) Take a paper bag in one of the Halloween colours and trim the edge off with scissors. Then punch along the top with a boarder punch.
2) fold the top of the bag over on itself and punch a hole in the center of the fold
3) Stamp around the bottom right corner with a texture stamp and then add washi tape across the bottom.
3) Thread a length of Divine Twine Twists Halloween twine through the top and tie into a bow to hold bag shut.
4) Cut out a rectangle 3 cm x 6cm from card and wrap Divine Twine Twists Halloween twine around it. Adhere to bottom right corner.
5) Stamp out a sentiment and cut it out
6) Adhere sentiment and decorate
Thank you for visiting