Learn how to create these stunning Easter Eggs using DecoArt products.
MDF Free Standing Easter Eggs
White paper flowers
MDF Easter Shapes
1) Coat the substrate with DecoArt White Gesso.
2) Once dry paint each egg with chalky finish paint.
3) Paint the smaller eggs with Crackle Glaze and leave to set.
4) Paint on the white antiquing creme and let it dry fully before wiping it back with a baby wipe.
5) Wrap ribbon around the egg and secure at the back with glue.
6) Glue a large paper flower to the centre and spritz with ink.
7) Tie organza ribbon around the centre.
8) Cut a length of organza ribbon and tie into a bow.
9) Glue to centre of ribbon and place a resin flower on top to finish.
10) Paint a layer of Weathered Wood Crackle Medium onto the large egg.
11) Paint over the top with Crafters Acrylic Lush Foliage paint and leave to dry.
12) Spritz Media Mister along one side of the egg and let the ink drip down.
13) Spritz some paper flowers with Media Mister and leave to dry.
14) Glue the flowers in a cluster to the edge of the egg.
15) Add resin flowers and small MDF shapes around the flowers.
Thank you for visiting.