Its the last day of March already, and today I have some a card to share that I made using the new creativity club downloads.
1) Start by covering an A5 card blank with the Creativity club Easter part 1 digital paper.
2) Next cut out six small squares and six larger squares using the Xcut nesting dies.
3) Adhere a strip of ribbon across the card then layer the squares up using the 3d foam pads.
4) Cut out a larger scalloped edged circle and a smaller sized circle using the Xcut nesting dies. Layer them on top of each other.
5) Using the a5 flower die set cut out 2 flowers from felt, if you are using thick felt run then run it through your die-cutting machine a few times to get an outline that can be cut out.
6) Adhere flowers together and stick down in the centre of the circles. cut out a sentiment and adhere to centre of flower.
7) Finish card by adding a bow and adhere an adhesive pearl.