Followers

Thursday 8 October 2015

Creativity Magazine issue 63: 8x8 Scrapbook Card

Hi all
Just sharing my make from Creativity Magazine issue 63. I had to create a layout that could be converted into a greeting card for family and friends.




I choose a childhood photo of me and Josh with our Grandparents. By converting photos to black and white you can use them with any colour scheme.


The flowers were made by spritzing white posies red and gold. I then cut out the flowers from the patterened paper to use to build the layers.



The Pocket Full of Posies range is very vintage and i love the lace trim and charms that come with this range.

Thanks for visiting

10 comments:

Shabneez said...

A beautiful page Katie, I love the gold spritzed flowers. Shabneez

Jackie T said...

Hi Katie this is stunning it could easily be adapted to a card. Hugs Jackie

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Gorgeous embellishments too, precious image

Katie said...

Thank you Shabneez

Katie said...

Thank you Jackie

Katie said...

Thank you Holley

Unknown said...

Superb layout, Katie, I really need to do some scrapbooking, I love all the fabulous details you have added here hun, hugs xxx

Sylvia said...

Fabulous layout, gorgeous embellishments.

Sylv xx

Brawny x said...

Fab layout x

Jan said...

Love this gorgeous work xx Jan