Followers

Tuesday 15 October 2013

News update: now a member of the Docrafts Creativity Design Team

I am now a proud member of the Docrafts Creativity Design Team and will be starting work wit Docrafts at the end of this month.. I can't wait to meet my new team and start sharing my creations with you.

For those of you who are not familiar with the Docrafts brand, I can tell you that they are the no 1 provider of paper crafts products in the UK and are famous for their award winning Papermania brand  here are a few examples of my favourite collections
 All aboard  is a very versatile product and I have used this on everything including my smashbooks.
 Home for Christmas  has a Nordic feel to it.

Ahoy there was this summers seaside collection which I'll be using a lot of in my holiday album these coordinate with the All Aboard collection.

 if you visit the Docrafts website http://www.docrafts.com/community/gallery you can join the online craft community and share your craft projects with other crafters  and it is open to international crafters as well.  so come along and don't worry if you don't know anyone yet just send me a buddy request to Klamb and I'll add you back.
Happy Crafting

No comments: