Followers

Sunday 20 May 2018

Ephemoire True Crime Themed Artist Trading Block

Hi all 

I am back with an artist trading block to share today.
I apologize for the video as i was recovering from the dreaded lurgy at the time of filming.



Here is the video






I painted the block with black gesso and then added paper to the background. I used the Bonafide paper set and cut them to size using a square nesting die. 
I forgot to mention that on the video.



I then applied a stencil mask and once the modeling paste had set, i sprayed it with red mist spray.





To get the pictures to fit, I cut out the people and glued them on.


This was a cheap plastic halloween garland with skeletons on. I cut them up and glued their bones to the block.


The blood drips are made using a red hot glue stick and a die cut as a mould. 



The feet are some beads shaped like poison cans.








10 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

I am loving every bit of this! Fabulous work! I love the blood drips made of glue gun and those mug shots are too die for!

Emma Goddard said...

Awesome xx

htondre@aol.com said...

Awesome and I love the skulls too

crafty-stamper said...

Looks brilliant love all the mug shots and gory embellishments
Carol x

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Fab creation!

Katie said...

Thank you Glowbugg

Katie said...

Thank you Emma

Katie said...

Thank you

Katie said...

Thank you Carol

Katie said...

Thank you Lorre-Anne