Followers

Thursday 24 May 2018

New Stamp Release Artful Days Mixed Media Tag


Hi all

I have a tag to share using the new stamps by Artful Days


I used Lindsey's Magicals on the base and i painted them on by mixing a little water into the powders. I then used the texture stamps on the background of the tag



I use a stencil to apply modeling paste to the tag and then i used copper embossing powder over the top. 


I used a mixture of marker and paint pens to colour in the head. I then used nail glitter for the eye make up.


Finish off with a sentiment



12 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

love this girl stamp

Kate M said...

Lovely image and a fabulous mixed media tag!!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great textured tag and love the girl stamp
Carol x

Jackie T said...

Hi Katie this is a stunning tag I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Janet Packer said...

Love this bright and fun tag Katie.

Linda Simpson said...

This is wonderful Katie.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Katie said...

Thank you Holley

Katie said...

Thank you Kate

Katie said...

Thank you Carol

Katie said...

Thank you Jackie

Katie said...

Thank you Janet

Katie said...

Thank you Linda