Followers

Saturday 7 June 2014

Ahoy there! Random blog post of the week

Summer is here but for how long? if I know how our weather is then it will be snowing next week followed by several months of rain.

 Here is my latest layout I wanted to share with you. I was experimenting with hexagons and I like how it has turned out.

 I have used no less then 8 different die-cuts on this layout. Marianne creatable Shells, anchor and Lighthouse. Xcut hexagon nesting dies, sizzix framelits polaroid frames, joy crafts flags and pennant dies, Joycrafts nautical buttons and Tim Holtz once upon a time alphabet die. there is most likely a therapy group for people like me.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

What a visually stunning layout!

Saskia said...

I love the little charms on the banner!

Leslie Germain said...

LOVE this Katie. The colors and the way you placed the hexagons is AMAZING!!!!! Thanks for linking up, my friend!!