Followers

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Summer is here get your Smash on!!

I've just been caught up in the new phenomena called smash which is basically taking a pretty note book and turning it in to a pretty collection of photos and well anything you think is pretty. I've used mine like a mini scrapbook by adding journaling and photos and i find it helps to keep the creativity flowing while you think up your next project. I've been using the K&CO smash range and Papermania All aboard range as it can be cut up and used in a smash book.

 I have two smash journals, one for my holidays that i take with my and complete at the destination and one for 2013 where i record events and daytrips and everything else that comes to mind.









My 2013 smash book where anything and everything goes.
 Most of the stuff i used has been printed off pininterest or I've recycled from my scrapbooking stash.

No comments: