Followers

Monday 13 October 2014

Introducing First Edition It's a Boy/Girl pads

I have had a bit of a baby boom in my family over the last year, so i thought it would be appropriate to show off some of the projects i have created following this theme.

First of all i would like to welcome Logan into the family who was born on the 4th October weighing 5lbs. I am sure he is keeping my cousin Becky very busy.

 I made him a little shaker card using the First Edition Its a Boy paper pad by Trimcraft. i will teach you a easy way of making these soon. The die cut is one of the new Xcut dies called Toy Box (XCU 503207).  

I filled the box with white sequins and used the tiny duck die from memory box and used a small punch with craft foam.



 I was feeling creative and as i didn't have any wrapping paper suitable for a baby, i used the Clear Impressions Stamps and Jean Blue ink from Artiste to stamp out my own pattern by putting the stamps on to a huge acrylic block.

 You will have to excuse my gift wrapping skills, i tried to hold it all together with washi tape but it didn't stick very well.

 Here are a few more card ideas and a chance to show off a bit more of the pad. as you can see each pad comes with either a pink or blue colour scheme and also includes a few gender neutral shades as well.



  The three cards bellow where made using the Its a Girl pad which is so cute and pink





here are the codes in case you want to get yourself some

the pads come in three sizes 6x6 8x8 and 12x12  you can find out more here http://www.trimcraft.co.uk/products/632/it-s-a-boy-it-s-a-girl-bella-rose-brand-new

Its a boy FEPAD077 6X6
Its a girl FEPAD079 8x8
Toy box dies XCU 503207 www.docrafts.com
Clear Impressions sue dix stamps new baby rocking horse set

3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Katie all your projects are gorgeous. Exciting news about the arrival of Logan. Have a great week. Hugs Jackie

Anonymous said...

What darling little baby projects! I love al the layers & the 'Logan' tag is jist too cute! :)

Alyx said...

These are gorgeous. I sell the First Edition papers and absolutely love them all.
xx